- Provides technical expertise and develops technical solutions (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team. Possesses a deep understanding of relevant markets and customer economic value that aid winning bid strategies. To include ‘ITO’: Technical analysis of client need: definition and optimization of the products; scope (description); schedule; industrial scheme; cost, considering contract and internal policies and procedures. Calculation of plant, system and equipment performance and efficiency. Documentation of technical specifications & costing elements for further contract execution phases. This also includes OTR part where engineers work on customizing the products and implementing it for specific customer needs
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires basic experience in the Engineering/Technology & Customer Application Engineering. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- For roles in USA – Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month