Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE – level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch – time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Project Manager for ADAS Video function Development team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time with required quality, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate resource availability and allocation for the seamless execution of projects.
- Responsible for Measuring project and team performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Responsible for team administration, regular team meetings, team’s training and competency plan.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Engineering manager.
Ensuring the Project meets the Goals and metrics set for the year
Support Engineering manger in realizing the long term vision and in new technology drives
B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / E&C
– 8+ years of experience with below skills
– Should have motivation to build career in ADAS domain
- Proven working experience in project management in automotive software domain
- Good hands on experience of managing small or medium projects.
- Prior experience of MPP is a must.
- Experience with Project Management practices like project estimation and scheduling.
- Familiar with Automotive software development.
- Ability to lead people, business process and business objectives.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience working as SCRUM master in Agile method.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month