A Low-code Technical Program Manager (TPM), having 20+ years of experience in Architecting, Designing and developing scalable and high volume Pega/LowCode/software applications. 5+ years experience in solutioning, design and implementation of Pega/LowCode new age modern cloud based SaaS software solutions, including leadership role in managing large scale technical projects and programs. 5+ years experience driving the execution of product/programs from carving out the vision, KRAs , setting up development teams and delivering to those KRAs/vision. Duties include contributing technical expertise to product/program development, coordinating the development and providing services around new technologies- such as Automation, cloud/modernization, Low Code etc – with IT engineers, LOBs, clients and systems teams and ensuring timely product / project delivery.
Prior experience as a tech PM, solution architect on multiple large-scale products, applications or enterprise designs and solutions on Pega PRPC V8.x/Unqork/ other Low-Code products or similar modern cloud technology stack platforms.
Experience in technically managing projects/programs and implementation of PRPC/Rules-based/Configuration based solutions, including leadership roles in design to develop shared/reusable/framework based apps enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega or other Low-Code/automation platforms/products.
Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative/Agile/Agile @Scale software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles, within the purview of a Center of Excellence , in Low-Code
The Pega/LowCode Tech PM is responsible for technically managing projects/programs and implementation of PRPC/Rules-based/Configuration based solutions, including leadership roles in design to develop shared/reusable/framework based apps enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega or other Low-Code/automation platforms/products.
Also responsible for Collaborating with business users, Citizen developers, product managers, end users, developers, and other stakeholders to Suggest, Analyse architect Pega/LowCode Solutions. Solve problems, build frameworks, guardrails, platform solutions within the purview of a Low-Code COE.
- Provide thought-leadership to end users/Biz Users across Line of Businesses and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Works in conjunction with Program Managers, Biz Users & Citizen developers to analyze ,size, manage scope and risk and deliver Pega/Low-code platform Level Solutions & apps
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution and the tech design is in accordance with the tech standards, risk and control and compliance standards laid out by the JPMC
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the User bases.
- Rapid Application Development and the ability to quickly create proof of concepts on different latest Pega/Low-code products, Solutions and frameworks, and marketplace based tech stacks
- Understanding of architecture and design across various JPMC internal and external systems and applications
- Performing reviews, implementation reviews, design and architecture reviews, API design reviews, preparing and monitoring, development & QA standards for Pega/low-code platforms.
Capable of technically guiding high performing agile teams. Project/Program management, tracking, reporting, monitoring and control. Communications and Stakeholder management, removing impediments, so that tech teams can focus on technical deliverables.
- Follow industry best practice, Recommend improvements to existing software programs and processes as necessary, Quickly and thoroughly learn new technologies required to perform duties
Skills and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or relevant work experience (computer science engineering or relevant experience)
- Experience in technical projects/program management , Lead the Delivery , developing , releasing and maintaining applications developed on Pega V8.X/Low code platforms or Cloud/modernization platforms.
- Experience in new Pega/low-code/Modern Cloud native SaaS platforms capabilities, functionality, frameworks, products platforms and solutions.
- Experience integrating enterprise applications with Pega/Low-code solutions
- Experience in delivery and implementation of low-code/SaaS cloud hosted platform solutions, including leadership role in technical program management of multiple initiates that happen within a COE.
- Experience on Relational Database management systems MS SQL, MySQL and with No-SQL DB systems is an added plus
- Experience with latest versions of GitHub, bit bucket and/0r Jira
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Interface Development, REST and JSON
- Able to combine business knowledge with technological expertise to promote innovation, growth in the COE – from technical and business dimensions.
- Experience handling high performing Agile teams, Agile Scrum Master, [email protected]
- Strong communication , inter-personal skills, handling matrix organization structures, complex stakeholder management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team: Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5