EY’s Consulting Services is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services that leverage deep industry experience with strong functional and technical capabilities and product knowledge. EY’s financial services practice provides integrated Consulting services to financial institutions and other capital markets participants, including commercial banks, retail banks, investment banks, broker-dealers & asset management firms, and insurance firms from leading Fortune 500 Companies. Within EY’s Consulting Practice, Data and Analytics team solves big, complex issues and capitalize on opportunities to deliver better working outcomes that help expand and safeguard the businesses, now and in the future. This way we help create a compelling business case for embedding the right analytical practice at the heart of client’s decision-making.
We’re looking for Senior – Cloud Experts with design experience in Bigdata cloud implementations.
Your key responsibilities
- In-depth cloud domain experience with focus on Microsoft Azure / Microsoft Azure Stack solutions
- Experience in writing MapReduce and/or Spark jobs
- Experience building on Azure using Databricks, ADF/ADLS
- Sound programming, debugging/troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with familiarity in C# / .NET / Java / Python
- Strong knowledge in Pyspark, SQL
- Strong data warehousing concepts
- Good to have experience in Streamsets, Snowflake, Kafka.
- Good analytical skills with excellent knowledge of SQL.
- 4+ years of work experience with very large data warehousing environment
- 7+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- 4+ years of experience data modelling concepts
- 3+ years of Python and/or Java development experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Big Data stack environments (EMR, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal formal and informal).
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a cooperative and collaborative team environment.
- Adaptable to new technologies and standards.
Skills and attributes for success
- Use an issue-based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates
- Strong communication, presentation and team building skills and experience in producing high quality reports, papers, and presentations.
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably from a commercial due diligence standpoint.
- Exposure to tools like Tableau, Alteryx etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 4+ years hand-on experience in one or more key areas.
- Minimum 7+ years industry experience
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month