We’re looking for Staff with expertise in Third-Party Risk Management to join the leadership group of our EY- NFS TPRM team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm while being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in the delivery of Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) engagements.
- Participate in the design and implementation of TPRM operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business and technology risks.
- Follow policies and procedures that support the successful implementation of TPRM operating models.
- Participate in process walkthrough discussions to assist in documenting end-to-end business processes and functional requirements.
- Participate in assessing the application of legal and regulatory requirements to clients TPRM practices.
- Participate in technology enhancement requirements such as Automation, Data Analytics, AI to support TPRM processes.
- Understand the process gaps and propose preventive/corrective action where appropriate.
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offering or industry projects.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in developing knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, EY products, and service lines.
- Adhere strictly to fulfill project activities to achieve exceptional client service
- Actively aid the team in different phases of the project, including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design, and deployment.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- Conduct research and assist senior team members in preparing client presentations and information memorandums.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Support management in the preparation of proposals and business development materials.
- Bring out of the box thinking mindset and analytical thinking capability to enhance service delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills continually.
- Constantly upskilling as per market trends.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit a thorough knowledge of Consulting methodology and consulting attributes.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.Tech (IT/Computer Science), BSc.(IT), BE, MCA, from a tier1 or tier 2 college.
- 1 to 4 years of demonstrated experience with Risk Management, preferably in the Third-Party engagement lifecycle (pre-contracting, contracting, and post contracting).
- Basic understanding of the TPRM framework, Risk Management, Information Security practices.
- Good to have exposure in Contract Risk Reviews.
- Good exposure in TPRM tools and technology solutions (e.g., GRC enablement solutions, such as Process Unity, Prevalent, Archer, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISO 27018, PCI – DSS, HITRUST, etc.
- Basic knowledge of privacy regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Basic knowledge of regulations such as FISMA, HIPAA, Reg SCI, MAS, etc.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, concepts of OSI layer and protocols, networking and security concepts, Physical & Environmental Security, Asset Security and Identity & Access Management.
- Good to have certifications – CISSP, CISA, CISM, CTPRP, CIPP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exposure to tools like ProcessUnity, ServiceNow, Archer.
What we look for
- A Team of people with enthusiasm to develop new skills and knowledge and experience to succeed and inquisitiveness to learn new things in this fast-moving environment.
- An opportunity to be a part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY RT NFS TPRM practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month