At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY-Consulting – Data and Analytics – Python – Senior
EY’s Consulting Services is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services that leverage deep industry experience with strong functional and technical capabilities and product knowledge. EY’s financial services practice provides integrated Consulting services to financial institutions and other capital markets participants, including commercial banks, retail banks, investment banks, broker-dealers & asset management firms, and insurance firms from leading Fortune 500 Companies. Within EY’s Consulting Practice, Data and Analytics team solves big, complex issues and capitalize on opportunities to deliver better working outcomes that help expand and safeguard the businesses, now and in the future. This way we help create a compelling business case for embedding the right analytical practice at the heart of client’s decision-making.
We’re looking for strong Python programmers
Your key responsibilities
- Comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications and build elegant, efficient, and scalable solutions based on specifications
- Good knowledge of any ETL tool
- Should be able to write complex SQL queries / Python program to transform data
- Develop data reconciliation processes
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Building a quality culture
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Participating in internal practice development initiatives
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Data and Analytics implementation project
- Interact with the onsite teams to build quality work products
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
Skills and attributes for success
- Use an issue-based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates
- Strong communication, presentation and team building skills and experience in producing high quality reports, papers, and presentations.
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably from a commercial due diligence standpoint.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.Tech / M.Tech /Masters in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Robotics, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or related areas
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Sound knowledge of Data warehousing concepts
- Strong SQL skills.
- Good to have knowledge in Java
- Excellent communication, consulting & project management skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Should have had experience in external client facing roles
- Good communication skill
- Exposure to cloud technologies preferred.
- Exposure to bigdata technologies preferred.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month