We’re looking for Senior – Cloud Experts with design experience in Bigdata cloud implementations.
Your key responsibilities
- In-depth cloud domain experience with focus on Microsoft Azure / Microsoft Azure Stack solutions
- Experience in writing MapReduce and/or Spark jobs
- Experience building on Azure using Databricks, ADF/ADLS
- Sound programming, debugging/troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with familiarity in C# / .NET / Java / Python
- Strong knowledge in Pyspark, SQL
- Strong data warehousing concepts
- Good to have experience in Streamsets, Snowflake, Kafka.
- Good analytical skills with excellent knowledge of SQL.
- 4+ years of work experience with very large data warehousing environment
- 7+ years of experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- 4+ years of experience data modelling concepts
- 3+ years of Python and/or Java development experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Big Data stack environments (EMR, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal formal and informal).
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a cooperative and collaborative team environment.
- Adaptable to new technologies and standards.
Skills and attributes for success
- Use an issue-based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates
- Strong communication, presentation and team building skills and experience in producing high quality reports, papers, and presentations.
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably from a commercial due diligence standpoint.
- Exposure to tools like Tableau, Alteryx etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 4+ years hand-on experience in one or more key areas.
- Minimum 7+ years industry experience
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
- Salary Range 70,000 to 80,000
- Salary payable Per Month