As part of our EY-DnA team, you will help clients in developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Working with latest tools available in the market you will help clients by acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems and help to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Using your expertise in data analytics you will help our clients to view data in context and make smarter business decisions to achieve improved products and services.
We’re looking for Seniors with expertise in Data & Analytics to join our dynamic Consuting DnA Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Need to work as a Senior team member to contribute in various technical streams of EI implementation project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Support business development activities through both leading pursuits and developing strong relationships with existing clients
- Specialization in a specific sector/domain will be an added advantage
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Be a part of case teams to provide solutions to unstructured problems
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication, presentation, and team building.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge on data warehousing /data modelling best practices.
- Ability to translate the client requirement to a visual story
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Exposure to multiple ETL tools like Informatica, Talend, BODS, SSIS, DataStage etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA with adequate industry experience
- Should be at least around 8 years of experience in Enterprise intelligence
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Experience in developing/enhancing new or existing Informatica mappings, mapplets and workflows, and troubleshooting the issues.
- Experience in using various transformations and functionalities based on the project requirements.
- Expertise in error handling and logging for data quality.
- Performance tuning of informatica mappings and workflows.
- Worked on different data sources, data warehouses and environments
- Good understanding of dimensional data modelling / ER diagrams
- Develop database objects and ensure data quality/integrity
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support the applications
- Strong database optimization skills including query optimization, indexing and partitioning
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Familiar with Agile project delivery.
- Exposure to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services is an added advantage.
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS is preferred.
- Exposure to Bigdata technologies preferred.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 550 + professionals, in the only integrated global Consuting business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consuting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month