We’re looking for professionals with expertise in Account management and data reporting skills.
Your key responsibilities
- Own account reporting and ensure relevant stakeholders receive and understand reported data
- In liaison with the Client Service Partner and Director, own the account planning process and ensure regular reviews against planned milestones and targets.
- Understand the strategic communication and stakeholder engagement requirements to progress the account plan agenda, and work with global teams to respond and deploy
- Provide relevant knowledge to Account teams – focus on dissemination of business analysis and research, competitive intelligence and relevant firm thought leadership
- To liaise and work with onshore account teams and internal business services groups to scope new support requirements, build processes for the execution of account management tasks, and ensure effective transition of work to the remote GDS support platform
- Client Relationship Development
- Contribute to complex account and business development needs, including global account planning, go-to-market research and strategy, pursuit or sales support, pitch development, among others
- Work with BMC point of contact to plan and execute marketing initiatives that directly drive revenue
- Accelerate strategy execution, particularly around prioritized Regions and strategic solutions.
- Understand market trends, what is on our clients’ agenda and how these translate into revenue generating opportunities. Monitor solution revenue to understand success, opportunities, underperformance
- Coordinate with global network of regional account team meetings. Send updated account and sector content and information.
- Develop and maintain relationships with service lines, Accounts, Market Segments, Emerging Markets and subsectors to serve as a two-way conduit for connection and communication
- Responsible for working to develop high impact relationships and embedding ABD support into the processes of the accounts
- Responsible for project management, quality control, review of deliverables, and for embedding the principles of exceptional client service of being connected, responsive and insightful in our support to the account teams and ABD stakeholders
- Facilitation of knowledge sharing
Skills and attributes for success
- Succinct and structured oral and written communications skills with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
- Experience in Account Management and preparing sales and pipeline reporting, as well as providing insightful analysis on the impact of those trends for EY and its clients
- Experience in Microsoft tools like excel and PPT.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Any Graduate
- 4-8 years’ experience in Account management and data reporting and analysis
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesize information, review data inputs and provide analytic insights
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Account Management and data reporting skills
- Exposure to tools like Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- A professional with strong interpersonal skills – confidence, maturity & ability to build strong client relationships
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month