Finance Strategy & Enablement is a global team within the Finance Corporate Function. The team shapes our Finance Strategy supporting each Finance Function Lead to develop a functional transformation roadmap and to prioritize the programs that deliver that transformation. Strategy & Enablement ensures that day-to-day activities across Finance are supported by robust and compliant processes, user centered solutions and application support fundamental to the overall success and transformation of Finance. It also leads a broad range of key programs and change journeys, drives improvements in technology performance and reimagines our processes with the application of new technology in collaboration with CIO.
-Support the requirements of the Global Record to Report (RTR) Finance Process Architecture team in the design, maintenance and continuous-improvement of the RTR process within the SAP cross-process framework.
-This role specializes in the SAP solution for Lease Accounting, but work activities will cover other areas of the RTR process.
Develop and maintain expertise in the Lease Accounting module of the SAP system as used at Accenture; partner with the CIO team supporting the Lease Accounting solution to ensure its functionality is both maintained and enhanced as required by the business.
Support and enhance the set of solutions provided to Finance by the RTR process; partner with CIO support team in the design, test, and deployment of these solutions
Drive efforts to continuously improve and optimize Finance processes and procedures
Increase end user productivity through the development and deployment of practice aids, reports, forms, templates, and other tools
Provide resolution to functional inquiries raised by end users
Ensure the application of standard global and local processes; prevent the development of unnecessary workarounds
Ensure end users are making the most effective use of deployed processes and systems; prioritize requests for enhancement between business need and capacity
Construct and deliver documents containing business requirements for SAP solutions managed by RTR; ensure that the CIO teams supporting the RTR process understand the business requirements
Role Specific Responsibilities:
– Knowledgeable of core finance processes (Trial Balance, Journals, Fixed Assets, Lease Accounting, Revaluation, Reporting)
– Knowledgeable of GCOA, including configurations, validations and purposes
– Knowledgeable of (Cross Company Code) journals and reversals, including t-codes, posting keys, Document types
– Knowledgeable of Record to report set-up requirements for GCOA elements
– Record to report set-up requirements on new company codes
– Coordinate record to report master data updates with end-user and BDA team.
– Record to Report monthly close dependencies
– Non-SAP systems (legacy): BPC. Excel, Blackline, REFX.
– Record to report consolidation rules
– Communicate across process groups to identify the record to report impact of SIRS and enhancements.
– Respond to Record to Report ServiceNow (SNOW) Tickets and escalated Inquiries.
– Maintain and update record to report finance procedures and assist in getting the RTR components added to other procedures where necessary.
– Reports to: Finance Process Operations Manager RTR Record to report
– Supervises: NA
– External Relationships: : Works very closely with Record to report, Assistant Controllers, Global Controllership, Internal Controls and other process teams (T&E, RTP, CO, R&A, OTC, TM, PA)
– Education: CPA or equivalent finance qualifications
– Recommended Certifications, Licenses, etc.: NA but requires experience with Accenture s record to report processes.
– Work Experience: 2 or more years
– Work Requirements: Travel not required.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
Technical Skills Proficiency
– SAP S4 Application Knowledge Skilled
– BW Application Knowledge Not required
– Finance Legacy Application Knowledge Skilled
Business Skills Proficiency
– Accenture Business Acumen Trained
– Business Operations Skilled
– Business Process Analysis Skilled
– CIO Organization Business Acumen Trained
– Continuous Improvement Skilled
– SAP Finance Business Process Acumen Skilled
– Organizational Acumen Trained
– Project Management Trained
– Oral and Written Communication (English) Skilled
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law”,
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month