At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Responsibilities – Senior:
- Work as senior on multiple workstreams or clients as a part of Regulatory Reporting BAU/Production team.
- Interact with stakeholders (client and other third parties such as fund administrators) on matters related to data and production.
- Facilitate and encourage the necessary conversations between the Business and Technology to determine the what and the how of the product features.
- Prepare and review the workpapers needed for filing the forms/reports with 100% accuracy.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Provide technical guidance to the team as well as client as needed.
- The role is deadline oriented and may require working under US time schedule.
- Be involved in project management as needed.
- Mentor, train and inspire staffs to meet the project objectives.
- Proactively develop and impart training on new onboarded or upcoming initiatives for team members.
- Work with Technology and US team in identifying process improvement areas and bring in the culture of automation.
Position Requirements – Senior:
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- 4 – 6 years of experience with at least 2 – 3 years of senior experience in BCM or WAM industry, Exposure to US based asset management or fund administration firm will be an addon.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance mandatory. MBA or CA will be good to have.
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting, Validations, Reconciliations, General Adjustment processes would be a plus.
- General understanding of US GAAP, mutual fund regulatory is a plus.
- Should be versatile and have a good understanding of working with Technology platforms/frameworks/tools.
- Actively participate in the selection of new regulatory tools/frameworks and methodologies. Recommend and assist in its implementation.
- Fair understanding of Technology/Framework and Data systems across the WAM sector.
- Functional knowledge: Good knowledge and understanding of WAM domain and deep knowledge of capital market OTC derivative products (Equity, Commodities, Currencies, Rates, Cash and Credit).
- Knowing Risk function deliverables like Key Risks & Controls and the testing thereof.
- Thorough understanding of different product taxonomies in Regulatory Reporting.
- Understanding BRD would be an added advantage.
- Experience with 1 or more relevant Regulatory Reporting platform.
- Exposure to Python or R tool-based analytics.
- The candidate must be a highly motivated individual who can handle all levels of complexity in the respective area of operation.
- Should pay attention to detail, proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), excellent analytical skills and must display effective interaction capabilities with various stakeholders.
- The applicant must be comfortable functioning in a fast-paced environment driven by deadlines.
- Fair knowledge of Capital market instruments.
- US Visa ready is preferred
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month