Ninjacart is India’s leading agri-platform, which leverages technology and data to organize the agri commerce ecosystem. Over the last 7 years, our made-for-India technology and India-centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers’ plates. We empower farmers and other players in the ecosystem in ways never done before.
Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to all. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Job location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Design, code and integrate n-tier applications with different application components
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams and follow the guidelines
- 5 – 9 years of relevant experience with software design, architecture and development life cycle.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Full Stack Software Development experience in large scale mission critical applications.
- Solid experience in frameworks like Spring or Spring Boot, Sprint MVC, Hibernate.
- Expertise with DBMS systems like MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra.
- Proficient in Web Services/API Development using SOAP or REST, JSON and XML.
- Proficient in GIT/Stash, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month