What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud is a strategic part of SAP Industry 4.0 solution. The team is working on the innovations around analytics, resource scheduling, process manufacturing, machine data integration, edge computing including Machine learning. The solution will be based on event driven microservice architecture involving open source technologies, BTP,AWS, Azure services
- We are seeking to onboard Full stack developer in our team at SAP Labs Bangalore.
- As a Developer, you are responsible for design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of the microservices.
- Contribue to the Test Driven Development, Any/All test automation related to – unit, functional, functional integration, end to end, stress, load, performance tests.
- Excellent software development troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Work closely together with Product Owner, Architects to ensure effective communication and smoother execution of the project
- Participate in the operations of the service following the DevOps principle and roster-based support for our applications during release weekends/developer on duty assignment days
- BE/ME or equivalent experience with 4+ years overall professional experience
- Proven track record of successful contribution to multiple projects on the cloud
- Self-motivated, curious, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly.
- Constructive and open style of communication.
- Full-stack development experience (Java/Python/Go, HANA/PLSQL, Kafka/RabbitMQ, UI5/React JS/Angular, Docker, K8S, Prometheus, ELK, CI/CD Tools, Dynatrace)
- Preferably with multi-cloud experience (Cloud Platform / Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Good coding expertise and knowledge in Design Patterns.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Focused, responsible individual who enjoys working on a team and thrives under pressure
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:314646 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month