Technology Services Engineering CoE: This team & position will be responsible for design, development, and operations of proof of concepts, innovative solutions for various business functions across multiple Walmart. Your design and solution will have a significant impact on day-to-day running of Walmart. You will be challenged with unparalleled complex business problems that spans across multiple countries, large number of users and data.
We focus on solving real-time business problems. We interact with multiple teams across the company to provide scalable robust technical solutions.
· Through this role you have an opportunity to develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the customer and the company.
· You also get to collaborate with team members to develop best practices and client requirements for the software.
· In this role it would be important for you to professionally maintain all codes and create updates regularly to address the customer’s and company’s concerns
· You will show your skills in analyzing and testing programs/products before formal launch to ensure flawless performance
· Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently will offer you a chance to grow your skills in a high-pace, high-impact environment.
· Software security is of prime importance and by developing programs that monitor sharing of private information, you will be able to add tremendous credibility to your work
· You will also be required to seek ways to improve the software and its effectiveness.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
· 8 to 10 years of experience in developing Enterprise applications using Java, React/Angular/JS Frameworks, Spring-boot, REST, Kafka
· 6+ years of Strong experience in building distributed, event driven microservices using technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Cassandra, Redis and other similar technologies and frameworks.
· 5+ years of experience in systems design, architecture, and data structures
· Exposure to Elasticsearch, Cloud (AWS/Azure), CICD, Kubernetes, any scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases (Cassandra), Agile Methodology
· Strong understanding of design techniques and software principles.
· Must be able to work effectively in a team setting as well as individually.
· Ability to communicate and collaborate with external teams and stakeholders.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month