The Business Analyst helps the business identify the IT business needs defining the acceptance criteria, for all the agreed requirements Specification and responsible for UAT. BAs are involved in release planning and drives scope of release.
BAs are responsible for the functional content and behavior of the application by identifying the implications of business process changes on IT technology through needed analysis, risk assessment, IT process (re)design and ultimately implementing the IT application, including training of customers.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Translates business requirements into user stories and Functional Requirement Specifications in accordance with approved IT Architecture;
- Provides feedback on the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes;
- Supports Delivery Manager & IT BP during the pre LPC phase in evaluating the solution feasibility, solution design and high-level estimation;
- Supports the Delivery Manager in validating estimations provided by partners, and timely provision of technical environments;
- Develops and provides required user training for the implemented application;
- Collaborate with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements;
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process E2E. Has process and IT landscape expertise on Sector level, BG, Markets or Functions;
- Responsible to promote out of the box functionality to the BPE and Business community;
- Develop user stories/ wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements), maintain product backlog and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution;
- Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements;
- Responsible to validate test plan and functional test cases and sign off acceptance of the product;
- Coaches the Business Analyst and functional consultants including partners;
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence;
- Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance & Regulatory aspects of the solution;
- Ensure seamless business operations support (third line support) when needed.
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Notice for Philips Job Seekers
It has come to our attention that a group of unknown fraudsters are reaching out to people on LinkedIn and other websites, offering fake employment opportunities and charging a fee in the name of Philips. We have noticed that these emails are using fake domain addresses as opposed to Philips domain (Philips.com). Please note that Philips has a merit-based employee selection practice mentioned on our official website ( ). We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview. To find out more, please read :
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month