- Deliver superb technical training from the Google Cloud Curriculum, in particular the Database Engineer, Data Analyst, and Data Engineering tracks, to diverse audiences (e.g., customers, partners, Googlers, etc.).
- Support training activities at Marketing events, including delivering technical classes/presentations, leading Qwiklabs sessions, assisting with our training booth, and/or serving as a TA for large bootcamp sessions.
- Evaluate, train, audit, and coach other trainers (internal instructors as well as external training partners).
- Provide direct field feedback to the Curriculum Development team on content being delivered, and act as an SME on new content or updates to existing content.
- Participate in training planning conversations with strategic customers/partners and work on tailoring content for those audiences as required.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month