About Global Tech.
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations.Being human-led is our true disruption.
Team and Position Summary:
Core Services – Item and Inventory team at Walmart Global Tech, is focused on improving Walmart customer experience across both physical & digital and make Walmart the most exciting place to shop. With 4000+ brick and mortar stores and thousands of other suppliers fulfilling Walmart’s online/in-store orders for over 1 billion customers – the challenge and complexity is pronounced! We work within the world’s largest retailer yet maintain a startup feel working in small agile teams to revolutionize the fulfilment landscape. As a leader in the supply chain group, you are accountable and responsible for number of critical products/platforms that helps serve our customers in the most cost-effective manner in multiple geographies and businesses.
- You will present and clearly articulate product strategy to company leadership
- You will manage a high-performing team, and would need to coach, guide mentor them to build supply chain products that solves complex problems
· You will be responsible for product strategy, roadmap and delivery of capabilities for Merchandise Flow Optimization, Inbound Visibility, Transportation Management System.
· You will involve working with multiple product and business functional teams across several geographical regions and Walmart markets.
· Qualified candidates will be able to navigate conflicting stakeholder priorities by making data-driven decisions using enterprise and end customer value as a guiding principle.
Position Requirements/ Qualifications:
· Advanced/masters degree in engineering or management is preferred.
· You come with 15+ years of software product management experience and with 3-4 yrs. experience of leading product teams and product portfolio
· Effective communicator to act as an advisor to senior leadership and partner
· Flexible and adaptive in ambiguous environments
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month