Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Understand TSS (Technical Support Services) requirements in customer tenders (Request for Proposals i.e. RFPs) and define Services scope. * Prepare TSS Services sales proposal as response to customer tenders.
- Define and document technical customer solution, respond to technical sections of tenders, and prepare costing/pricing.
- Responsible for developing sales cases during sales phase as per Market requirements
- Ensuring efficient scoping and costing and lucrative value proposition creation and communication to stakeholders.
- Proactively assists on engagement with customers regarding Nokia solutions that require consulting-led approach.
- Acts as a business level contact towards Customer and sales organization.
- Answers technical specifications (SoC) from customers, for a specific technical subdomain, also for newer products and solutions in that domain. Advises on product positioning.
- Acts as expert towards new colleagues, providing guidance on offer handling, pointing to additional sources of information, etc.
- Responsible to act as customer success manager to drive E2E care renewals and improve hit rate
- Negotiation skills to defend the case with internal stakeholders and towards the customers
- Own the care renewal business and drive upsell to generate more sales
- Defend services margin during negotiations with a clear value-based pricing rationale.
- Responsible for scoping and cost analysis, estimation, and benchmarking.
- Defines together with other Services Solution Managers/SSL and Solutions Architects/Consultants solution/s to be proposed to the Customer.
- Responsible for Service Catalog update process: initiation, creation, update and reporting for relevant Service Businesses as per Regional agreements
- Performs risk analysis of the proposed solution. Acts as key bridge between sales and delivery phase to identify and manage risks and assure customer satisfaction.
- Provides relevant service documentation in customer solution creation and negotiation
- Provides handover deliverables as part of PTA
- Involved in Cost approval review process
- Ensures Competences in:
- Competitor, Market Intelligence & Customer Business Understanding
- Customer Business Case & Solution creation, Business Modelling
- Financial Understanding with Customer Pricing
- Relationship management
- Advanced Presentation skills
Your skills and experience
Competencies: * Service Product Management
- Service Solutioning
- Knowledge of Radio Access
- Experience in project deployment/field experience/Care Program Management would be an added advantage
- Customer Business Understanding
- Customer Handling
- Processes and Tools
- Risk management
- Cost & Profitability
- Solution Selling
- Bid capability
- Team Resource managing capability
- Flexibility to work beyond working hours and stretch to meet deadlines.
B. E/ B Tech/ Masters in Electronics/Communication/Electrical/Telcom/IT
Experience of 12-18 years actively involved in Telco/IT project planning/implementation
It would be nice if you also had:
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: * Positive Attitude
- Customer focus
- Serving mindset
- Team player
- Delivering Quality and Results
- Learning and Discovering
- Innovation oriented
- Applying Understanding, Knowledge & Expertise
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month