Here is an opportunity for you to join the central pre-sales team of one of the fastest growing IT services companies
– Understanding of business requirements and know how to map technology
– Review requirements & placing the initial bids – Maximizing the win rate through appropriate and timely engagement of sales, commercial and subject matter experts in the bid process
– Ability to create high quality content through the opportunity cycle
– Understand requirements stated in RFP/RFI and create/ stitch together a winning proposal/presentation based on inputs from multiple technology and domain teams
– Identify inter-dependencies and create an overall bid project plan with defined tasks, deliverables, and associated timelines and track it to closure.
– Self-starter with an ability to identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision skills required
– Multitasking with high level of ownership
– Ability to deal with a diverse set of people.
– Excellent written and oral communication
– A sales mindset with excellent presentation skills.
– Target-driven, detail oriented and diligent with a high level of pursuit ownership
– Self-starter, Service-oriented and a team player.
Experience & Education :
– PGDM/MBA from IIM’s, FMS, XLRI Jamshedpur, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, Symbiosis Pune or other Premier Institutes.
– 3-8 years of experience post MBA – Experience in Consulting/IT Services would be a plus ,
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month