Capgemini has a need for a professional, energetic and enthusiastic Hires Tower team member to join its North America HR Shared Services team. The Hires Tower team member will be responsible for activities within the end-to-end hiring life cycle and will support the company’s transformation and the business deliverables. The role will interface primarily with the HR Services towers (Recruit to Hire, Leaves, Separations, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll, Immigration and Mobility) team members locally and in India, and HR Business Partners. The position is ideally located in Chicago, IL but is flexible.
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following functional areas:
- Management and tracking of onshore and offshore activities for Recruit to Hire Tower including but not limited to; I-9 Management, E-Verify, Standard Operating Procedures, Maintaining Employee Records, Ad Hoc Reporting, Training and HR Operations Support.
- Monitor and track electronic I-9 records, work authorization documents, process E-Verify, including management of TNC cases and FICA Exempt statuses to ensure on time completion and compliance.
- Function as the Administrator of our I-9 Electronic Management System, monitor the dashboard, generate reports and provide ongoing administrative support to end users.
- Prepare weekly I-9/E-Verify reports, including coordinating the verification of Work Authorization Documents with the Immigration and Hires team.
- Assist Recruitment with verifying employee records, service dates, job title, job grade and complete rehire eligibility template.
- Assist with managing the Recruit to Hire mailbox, responding to employee and internal HR questions and concerns.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a Recruit to Hire, or similar HR operations role
- Experience managing data in an applicant tracking systems; Taleo and SAP Success Factors experience preferred
- Experience in managing data in an ERP system is required; experience with SAP HCM is preferred
- Experience working in a shared services environment or having held a cross-functional role in a professional services organization
- Proven success in managing transformation through people, process and/or technology
- Proven track record for running both large and small projects
- Experience or exposure to working and collaborating with an offshore team
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated abilities in operations, customer service, people, transformation, project/program management and be able to build on his/her experiences contributing to meeting the goals and objectives of the HR Services Team and the larger organization.
Additionally, the candidate will have:
- Strong deliverable, project-based orientation; comfortable working to deadlines and maintaining responsibility for professional-quality presentations, reports, etc.
- Proven ability to take initiative and continuously seek ways to improve existing processes.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and initiatives.
- A thirst and openness for learning; a “can do” attitude.
- Exemplary listening and comprehension skills; ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions that align with the business direction and our people strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical/decision-making skills.
- Effective prioritization and time management discipline.
- Strong relationship development skills: demonstrated competence in knowing when to collaborate and negotiate and when to remain firm, all the while keeping the relationship intact.
- Experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams (finance, operations, legal, IT).
- Proven creative and strategic skills applied to problem solving, solution design and implementation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month