- Process movements (transfers, relocations, international mobility, organization structure changes) and leave & absence requests
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Liaison with third parties, vendors and multiple stake holders
- Reporting errors and issues to the Team leader on time
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role.
- Reporting data for personal performance and maintaining personal tracker.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month