- Build strategy on execution of blade repairs for assigned sub-regions within APAC.
- Evaluate and coordinate on Crane, Tooling and Resources for smoother execution.
- Drive actions to ensure the global standard hrs are achieved in region on Blade repair execution and overall job costs (labor + materials) are driven down year over year.
- Leverage and share best practices and lesson learning between other regions and subregions.
- Coordinate with WH team for building inventory and availability of Materials for exeuction
- Evaluate repair category and drive timely actions.
- Review and follow EHS policies, and procedures applicable for execution of Blade repair operation.
- Coordinate between FRO , Engg and Sites ensure smooth execution.
- Review GE WDI / Procedures, Provide feedback and apply effectively for field execution.
- Help in all areas of site preparation (coordination of labor and materials) with minimal supervision
- Document all work performed using computer based service reporting procedures
- Follow standard process on onboarding of local contractors , ensure proper execution and validation of the job time to time.
- Communicate site status to engineers, customers, and management
- Complete all required EHS Training and adapt best EHS practices.
- Execution plan of working orders in cooperation with the project/ service coordinators.
- Planning of training courses for service techs and recording of competences in cooperation with training coordinator.
- Ensuring technically correct work within service team through effective planning and execution
- Ensuring satisfactory and correct documentation on all repairs executed.
- Ensuring that assignments are solved financially correct and according to GE-DS processes
Qualification & Requirements
- Engineering or Diploma with 8 to 10 with Fibre glass repair is required
- Good communicator and getting people to work as one team.
- Able to create team spirit and communicate targets to the team.
- Must have a valid driver license.
·Ability to read blueprints/ work instructions and operate basic hand tools and equipment.
·Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- High degree of flexibility and able to work under time constraints
- Motivated person with can do attitude
- Able to work at heights
·Ability to travel for extended periods of time to customer work sites.
- Must have positive attitude and the ability to complete physically demanding tasks at heights.
- Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task in an environment of changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to implement innovative solutions
- Experience in the wind farm industry is essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally or internationally for work and training
- Experience in the GE Business management systems including: RACES, SSS, Oracle, Tableau and Perceptive platforms.
- Salary Range 20,000 to 25,000
- Salary payable Per Month