- Taking a business-centric approach to IAM, including ‘IAM business change’.
- Acting as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organisations and leading vendors to design and build creative new solutions.
- You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe.
- You’ll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling Capgemini’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
- Our consultants are resourceful and have detailed, practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions.
- You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements
- Your experience of working as client-side advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards.
- Your ability to be flexible and to be a part of the pre-sales process; in addition to providing Consultancy expertise.
- Your working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable.
- IAM Delivery
- Understanding on RFP’s
- Excellent communication
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month