Prepares, installation work:
- From checklist a cuple of week before starting the activity
- Material availability,
- Availability of design documents to perform the activities are complete and with the latest revision.
- Availability of tools with the required calibration up to date,
- Availability of skilled and trained resources –EHS, Special process, …-
- Trains and supports the installation Workers and sub-contractors on the working fronts under his responsibility clarifying doubts and task priorities.
- Supervises execution of Installation on field and onboard and supports the installation Workers (generally done by a supplier or through Customer / Partner / Third Party)
- Applies the method statement/ installation procedures according design documentation or report on any deviation needed. Makes sure the EHS requirements are clearly included in the MS.
- Links of PrYM and field activities, reports to the PrYM any field activities progress and issues in a timely manner –Daily report –
- Ensures that the activities are carried out as per schedule, within the productivity required, in line with the quality standards.
- Ensures that the EHS rules are strictly applied by the installation workers (including subcontractors).
- Reports any non-conformance observed on site to the PrYM and quality team.
- Ensures and supports the Handover process/report to T&C team / customer.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
- 4 + years of Signalling experience
- Technical expertise in functional area
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month