The Engagement Manager – Digital Health will lead business development and project delivery within IQVIA’s Digital Health consulting business in Public Health domain.
Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements. Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients – ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
Grows revenue by leveraging the Public Health and Technology offerings and identifying new business opportunities.
The person is expected to manage P&L of the assigned areas of ownership and will carry revenue targets as well
Roles and Responsibilities :
Practice Development: Support and lead learning and development initiatives for the team/project/organization in Digital Health.
Project Delivery: Understand client requirements, project scope and deliverables; Lead project delivery and manage coordination with internal and external stakeholders etc.
Lead Proposals: Anchor Proposal response to IQVIA’s active pursuits in Public sector for targeting Digital Health opportunities. The person would be responsible to own the Technical and Solution Design and articulating the proposed “Approach and Methodology”, Project Plan, Pricing etc. for the proposals.
Business Development: Identification and development of work opportunities, client requirement analysis, development of EoI /proposals, client presentations, concept notes etc.
Operational excellence: Ensuring project profitability, timely delivery of projects, invoicing and collection, quality & risk management, positive feedbacks from the client, etc.
Thought Leadership: Manage research, analysis and delivery of thought leadership reports (global and domestic) with guidance from leadership team
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
– Master’s Degree with at least 12+ years of experience in Management Consulting (Digital Health, Public Sector)
– Prior Digital consulting / advisory experience in public sector in India/South Asia is a must.
– In depth and long-standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
– Deep expertise in at least one practice along with knowledge of all other practices.
– Exemplary business development skills.
– Broad knowledge of the Public Service/Consulting industry.
– Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
– Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
– Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
– Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills. Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
– High level of energy drive and enthusiasm.
– Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
– Ability to profitably price engagements.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month