Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: and .
Deliver IS Infrastructure services and partner as a business relations manager with the India plants.
The IS Infrastructure Manager leads a team of technical experts in conjunction with global IS leaders. This role is responsible for partnering with IT functional teams to establish demand and works closely with both regional business and IT stakeholders to approve and implement new projects, enhancements and support to existing infrastructure. This leadership position is accountable to building and developing a high-performing internal team while working closely with vendors when appropriate to ensure agreed service levels are being met for infrastructure delivery and support.
- Recruit, hire, lead and develop IT staff.
- Provide coaching and mentoring, communicate job expectations and assess performance and results.
- Establish a collaborative work environment that fosters innovation, empowerment, and personal growth.
- Participate in the development and implementation of IS global strategies set by senior management.
- Be an escalation resource for resolving resource and priority conflicts.
- Partner with IS business stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
- Participate in continuous improvement of estimating and budgeting projects.
- Stay current with IT best practices and new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or related discipline
- Overall IT experience of 10-15 years with minimum of 5 years of IT management experience
- Experience building, developing and empowering teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence change in a global organization
- Experience delivering results in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Understanding of ITIL
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment and in a global company
- Experience and general knowledge of the IT Infrastructure environment
- 8 years of infrastructure experience will be an added benefit( Servers, Storage, Laptops, Networks, Application Packaging etc)
- Strategic Thinking
- Engages and Influences
- Develops Talent
About Us: LZAM South Asia is headquartered in Mumbai where we also house our application labs for Lubrizol’s LifeScience and Performance Coatings groups. We have regional office based at Delhi. The CPVC compounding plant is located at Dahej, Gujrat.
Our Employment offers you –
1. Diversity & Inclusion – Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that embracing diversity, inclusion and a global mindset will be a key enabler of our success.
2. Culture – Lubrizol’s culture of accountability and empowerment drives our success. Together, we are Lubrizol: Where science excels, and people make a difference.
3. Work Life Balance – We provide flexible working schedule that empowers you to split time and energy between work and other important areas of your life successfully.
4. Benefits – We believe our employees are most important to us. We take care of our diverse workforce and a culture of inclusive engagement in the workplace. We develop and train our employees and provide flexible medical benefits to address medical urgencies. Do explore to know more.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month