Insight is a key platform for Citi for doing US and Global Regulatory and Management Reporting. This platform provides end to end solution from Data Acquisition to report submission for all the critical regulatory reports submitted by Citi. The team is trusted with responsibility of gathering and managing the data in a standard format (Foundation Layer), Enable simplified user friendly transition of data for reporting (Simplified Rules Authoring) and ensure timely and accurate reporting to regulators & managements (Insight platform).
- Full Stack Developer
- 4-6 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Experience in Core Java, multithreading, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API
- Dependency Injection using Spring, AOP, Data/Java Bean validation, in-memory java object caching,
- Experience in Micro Services, Containers such as Dockers, Cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud.
- Experience in supporting technologies for Java – NoSQL DB handling in java specifically MongoDB, XML and document handling in Java, Messaging JMS, ORM in Java (Hibernate/ iBatis etc), Json – Formats and Parsers, Batch/Scheduling frameworks (Spring Batch, Quartz), Unit testing – Junit, jmock/mockito.
- Working experience on Elastic Search(ELK tech stack), Redis, MongoDB.
- Hands on knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes, OOAD, UML, TDD, DDD.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience in data structures, algorithms, Annotations, Generics
- Experience of working in HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS
- Expertise in development, performance tuning, troubleshooting and deployment
- Experience in Apache Spark and other big data related technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
- Ability to produce professional, technically-sound solutions.
- Good communication skills, strong teamwork
Job Family Group: Technology
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month