Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
What Do We Do:
We are building the next generation digital services and REST APIs for DBS on a massive scale using agile methodology and a modern tech stack. As part of our fast moving, delivery oriented and highly skilled team you will play an integral part in the bank’s digital transformation journey, developing consumer banking products that are used by millions of customers internationally on a daily basis. We pride ourselves in taking a team first approach to what we do and believe that individuals grow with responsibility, comradery and idea meritocracy.
Our technology stack:
- Java 8/11
- Spring Boot
- Junit / Mockito
- Karate / Gherkin
- MySQL Database
- Kafka / Avro
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Customer centric design
- Production quality code
- DDD – Domain Driven Design
- TDD – Test Driven Development
- Pair programming
- Automated devops CI/CD pipeline
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps approach and concepts.
- Experience Object Oriented design principles. (SOLID)
- Experience functional programming design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and working with REST APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience and proficiency in using Linux/bash shell.
- Using and deploying to cloud platforms.
- Experience in cloud native development.
- Experience in microservices patterns and deployments.
- Knowledge or experience with Kotlin, Golang and/or Rust.
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarCube.
- Experience in developing high performance and high capacity services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Write production quality code.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month