The Role Responsibilities
- Lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to develop a roadmap for application onboarding to the ZTNA control.
- Leads a squad of app onboarding specialist to onboard applications from the different CIO domains onto the ZTNA control.
- Drive a target and consistent application onboarding methodology across the enterprise and different platforms in the bank.
- Work closely with stakeholders and define the quarter onboarding plan
- Execute and deliver the quarter onboarding plan
- Work with onboarding specialists to define the onboarding integration patterns for the different applications
- Work with the testing teams to facilitate the SIT & UAT for the application onboarding
- Adopt a uniform release management strategy together with other SCO controls
- Ensure self service is used when possible
- Raise key risks and issues when necessary and escalate to the right forum for support and help
- Provide reporting on the progress and challenges the onboarding project is facing.
- Proactively deal with risks and issues and resolve them
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank s Conduct Principles:
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated 10-15 years experience as a project/program manager
- Master s or Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- PMP certified
- Strong Project Management skillsets and experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; effective in matrix management and team building
- Ability to act as in a consultative manner with both business and IT leaders to align app onboarding strategy
- Good understanding of Security Technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for business stakeholders and executives
- Experience taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
- Well versed in DevOps practices and agile delivery method
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working. ,
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month