NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Lead Azure Data Engineer to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
Responsibility – * Working along architect for planning, designing, integrating, and implementing complex solutions in Azure Cloud computing services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse) and other technologies
- Working with key users using Agile software development methodology
- The full development lifecycle of complex large-scale and multi-user applications and
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
Requirements – * 5+ years of experience in implementing/designing solutions using Azure Big Data technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure DevOps
- Proficient in dealing with all the layers in solution; Multi-channel presentation, business logic in middleware, data access layer, RDBMS | NO-SQL
- Expertise in designing, implementing, and deploying data applications on Azure
- Knowledge of Big Data pipelines and Data Engineering
- Proficient in programming languages, such as Java, Python, R, PySpark
- Implement Data Architecture from definition phase to go-live phase. Have worked on the full data life cycle of ingestion from various sources, storing in the raw data store, Data curation & harmonization, Data processing/transformation, Data Storage, Interactive analytics, and visualization
- Have good experience on Azure DevOps, knowledge in Kubernetes/docker is handy
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit . Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email for assistance.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month