With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Inviting applications for the role of Big Data Developer
- Work Big Data Analytics platforms
- Writing Unix shell scripts
- Writing complex SQL and data pipelines on Hive, Core Spark, Shell Scripting, Kafka, using Java, Python or Scala Programming
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Strong Core Python Programming and knowledge data analysis APIs like DataFrames, Pandas (Any).
- Strong understanding of Big Data Analytics platforms and ETL in the context of BigData.
- Technical Hands on experience in design, coding, development and managing Large Hadoop implementation.
- Good Knowledge on Hadoop Internals – mainly on Hive and File Formats
- Good Knowledge on Spark Internals – RDD and SparkSQL.
- Learning attitude & Flexible with project and timings
- Good communication and presentation skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month