You should be able to do:
- Good Knowledge / Experience on Informatica Power Center in Development and Support projects
- Proficiency in writing optimized custom SQL queries
- Experience with Informatica 10.x/SQL
- Good hands on experience on Informatica Suite
- Good expertise in Designing Informatica Mappings, Mapplets, sessions and Workflows
- Domain Knowledge in Pharma and its related Datasets is a major plus
- Debugging / Trouble shooting of Informatica Jobs
- Database (At least one RDBMS) – Good SQL & PLSQL
- Good Knowledge in Migration (between versions and other tools)
- Strong Data Warehousing Concepts & Architecture
- Good Knowledge on Data warehousing Design approach
- Good Knowledge in ETL Testing Methodologies
- Very good Communication and experienced in Development / Support projects
- Demonstrated experience leading Informatica product suite, ETL and Business Intelligence products.
- Experience in code Debug, code review and other artifacts.
- Demonstrated understandings of database architecture design patterns, and complete application development lifecycle.
- Experience in Application Performance tuning
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills to understand and anticipate the impact and opportunities across multiple projects.
- Ensures adherence to standards for all developed components
- Demonstrated experience ETL and Business Intelligence products from vendors such as Informatica.
- Expert in designing ETL jobs using Informatica for loading data warehouses, data marts.
- Expert in using different transformations available in Informatica and must be able to work with custom transformations.
- Ability to fine tune existing Informatica jobs.
- Thorough understanding of Data Warehousing architectures, techniques, and methodologies; including Star Schemas, Snowflake Schemas, Slowly Changing Dimensions, and Aggregation Techniques
- Must have implemented min. 2-3 projects using Informatica.
- Working knowledge in handling large data volumes (multi-TB) using Informatica.
- Having knowledge in Big Data, IICS (Informatica Cloud) will be advantageous
- Knowledge of other ETL tools like SSIS
- Strong SQL skills to perform data analysis
- Be able to provide the technical guidance and lead the offshore teams.
- Define data relationship model to support data migration from source systems to target data warehousing environments.
- ETL solutions should follow database normalization standards and best
practices. * Design and develop Informatica mapping and transformation rules to support new data warehouse architecture model
- Understand Change control Management and drive changes by performing Impact Analysis
- Working with dependent teams such as DBA, Admin etc for tasks that require other team’s assistance
- Identify, design, and write technical specifications and champion re-usable
software and frameworks and common objects using ETL and Business Intelligence technology. * Define database architecture development principles, standards, and best
practices. * Preparing test/quality strategies, plans for meeting the CTQs of the project
- Research current trends and emerging technologies and provide input on how they may positively or negatively impact the enterprise.
- Informatica & Oracle SQL Experience.
- Informatica Certified
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month