Lead Consultant – React JS Developer
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant – React JS Developer
- Work with product managers, UX designers, and fellow Front End developers to design and deliver superior user experiences for Saxo’s suite of trading applications.
- Work in a dynamic team-oriented environment using Agile methodologies
- Construct prototypes to experiment, refine and communicate new interaction concepts
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE /B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
- Experience Styled Components and new trends in styling.
- Experience working with C# and .Net.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps o Experience with Cypress, Webpack / Babel.
- Active in the community through open source, conferences and social media.
- Willingness to learn quickly about the financial industry, preferably electronic trading technology, Passion for front end development and a nice portfolio to document it.
- Experience with modern frameworks such as React and Redux.
- Familiarity with mobile first development and responsive design.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors and object-oriented CSS principles.
- Creative self-starter with great team and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Experience creating documentation and well-commented code.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month