With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Publisher!
The Role demands an experienced Publisher with demonstrated ability to execute responsibility in a highly regulated & process-driven environment.
- Publishing and performing technical validation (eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) for the Asia Pacific region and US Submissions.
- Performing final technical quality review.
- Dispatching submission to the relevant authority ((eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) or affiliate so that affiliate can dispatch to authority;
- Performing post-submission processing activities such as receiving acknowledgment from authority of submission receipt; capturing and the electronic receipt and metadata in RIM; communicating submission receipt to key stakeholders;
- Capturing submissions-related correspondence from health authorities, such as uploading documentation, commitments, and metadata.
- Co-ordinate with client/stakeholders
- Project Management skills
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B. Pham/M.Pharm/Science Graduate
- In-depth working knowledge of ECTD/CTD/NEES/Paper types of submission, industry-standard publishing systems.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Effectively communication
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Have good knowledge of ICH guidelines and CTD Structure & Expertise with Publishing Tools like Liquent, Docubridge, etc.
- Proven rich experience in Pharmacy Regulatory Affairs
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month