Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Perform a wide range of system level LS-Dyna modeling and analyses in support of commercial and gas turbine engine programs.
- Develop sub-component and component model and conduct analysis
- Simulation of Impact events such as Fan Blade Out, Containment, Bird/Ice impact etc.
- Pre-test prediction for Impact tests to avoid surprise in component tests and engine certification (Fan Blade Out, containment, bird/ice impact etc.)
- Experience in developing damage and failure models
- Experience with Impact analysis using LS-Dyna for Metallic and composites
- Knowledge of implicit and explicit solvers,
- Experience in FE modeling using Hypermesh
- Experience in bird modeling (Lagrangian, SPH and ALE)
- Prepare reports, conduct reviews with team members, leads and customers
- Work directly with Design/Structure Integration, Engine Program, Module Center and Engine Center personnel to assure engine dynamics and ultimate condition requirements are understood and properly implemented.
- Develop process improvements and improve simulation techniques that enhance product quality and reduce product cost
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month