Description At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is looking for Lead Engineer for the Video Analytics solutions development. The engineer should be passionate and self-driven to learn and use his experience and skills in developing Next-gen video analytics systems and solutions.
- B.Tech or M.Tech with 6+ years of Software development experience.
- Hands-on experience working with ARM SoCs and Embedded or PCIe based systems.
- Hands-on Experience in Multimedia frameworks such as G-Streamer/FFMPEG/etc.
- Good understanding of Video codecs and protocols like H.264, H.265, etc.
- Expertise in Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems.
- Should be strong In OS Concepts and Debugging Skills.
- Excellent C And C++ Programming Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AI/ML frameworks like Caffe, Tensor flow, etc. is nice to have.
- Knowledge of Vision libraries like OpenCV is nice to have
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month