With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role Management Trainee – HRO
In this role, you will be responsible for Employee Data Management and Recruitment Administration, supporting the client in one or more of the following areas. * Recruitment Administration
- Validating the data included in job requisitions and job descriptions as agreed in SOP
- Posting the job requisition to defined job sites, e.g. LinkedIn + country specific other job portals
- Provide support to schedule interview and handle logistic
- Create offer letter as per standardized template
- Request paperwork from candidates as per onboarding requirement
2) Employee Data Management
- Build New-hire record in the system
- Update employee personal data changes which are not processed through Self Service (e.g. address/contact change, status change, ID change etc.)
- Update employee job data, organization data changes (cost centre, department, supervisor change, title/job level changes etc.)
- Process separation and transfers in the system
- Process employee data changes impacting pay data on payroll systems (e.g. address change, job title/job level changes, cost centre, compensation changes)
- Share information with required third party vendors (such as benefits vendors)
- Respond to employee queries and call out to other teams as required (e.g. benefits provider for any benefits query, grievances case to be called out to retained teams)
- Build standard and Adhoc reports such as Employee HC, employee turnover etc.
- Exposure to Transition of a new HRO process
- Delivers oral and written communications that have clarity and impact
- Should have E2E knowledge with a work experience of 3-4 years in HRO
- HR skillset and experience – Intermediate. Knowledge of Oracle HCM
- Responsible for meeting the process SLA’s, knowledge management
- Working experience in SOX controls; Responsible for both internal and external audits
- Responsible for Publishing process Key Process Indicators, Metrics and Management Reporting
- Assist team members in queries and process clarification
- Establish connect with Customer to bridge process gaps.
- Identify areas of improvement and contribute towards adding value to customers
- Robust quantitative and problem-solving ability: Ability to conceptualize HRO related technical problems and develop an Analytical road map for them
- Ability to challenge status quo and out of the box thinking
- People Leadership: Ability to coach & mentor people. Ability to effectively influence & motivate others.
- Build a team environment of accountability and commitment
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple partners
Qualifications we seek in you!
- B.Com Graduate
- Good Communication – both written and verbal
- Proven experience
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month