With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Order to Cash!
In this role, you are expected to have deep OTC domain knowledge which helps in picking right pain points e.g. reduce or recover write off & loss, reduce early payments for our clients and creating value for them through providing domain specific solutions.
Adept at learning and applying new data, analytics methods and technologies; Possess analytic curiosity to seek out and develop potential solutions and drive continuous improvement; motivated by challenging, complex problems
- The candidate will be responsible to manage a team of analysts who will perform recoveries for client from under dispute/written off data.
- Leverage appropriate advanced and sophisticated methods and approaches to synthesize, clean, visualize and investigate data as appropriate to deliver analytical recommendations aligned with the business need
- Consult to identify risks and opportunities that impacts the performance of the business and convert them into analytical solutions and provide appropriate actionable insights
- Identify and convert new recovery opportunities through customer nuances, trending (deductions, payment etc.)
- Working closely on a consistent pipeline of opportunities.
- Audits of bill backs
- Client Relationship management: Constantly communicate with client and internal stakeholders to build a strong relationship that is essential for seamless delivery of services
- Operational excellence – governance, weekly utilization, project prioritization, team resource optimization etc.
- Managing and recording performance of team members. Hire, coach, mentor and develop the staff skills and provide career development planning and opportunities
- Effectively construct and tell a compelling and clear story around the value proposition both orally and in presentations
- Partner with Human Resources to handle client engagement staffing levels, develop employees, manage performance issues and/or gaps, succession planning and employee retention
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate with Basic Accounting Knowledge and analytical skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings to a non-technical audience in clear and concise language
- Adept at learning and applying new data, analytics methods and technologies; Possess analytic curiosity to seek out and develop potential solutions and drive continuous improvement; motivated by challenging, complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in statistics, applied mathematics, economics, finance/MBA from regular institute
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month