Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of MT, Record to Report
We require someone with extensive knowledge and experience in General Accounting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general accounting which include:
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Fixed Assets Capitalization and Maintenance
- Intercompany Accounting
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
- Identifying reconciled items and its clearance
- Escheat Reconciliations
- Corporate Reporting
- Internal and External Audit
- SOX Compliance
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Meaningful Experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops
- Good Written/Verbal Communication
- MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Macros
- IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
- Partner Management experience
- Quality Lean/Process Improvement knowledge
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month