With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Supply Chain Analytics, Business Analyst
We are looking for a Supply Chain Management Resource who would be responsible for supply chain delivery & domain expertise and delivering analytics and reporting projects:
Role and Responsibilities:
Has worked in the Supply Chain Analytics space with hands on experience in area of Demand Planning. Also has exposure to Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Logistics
- Own Demand Forecasting activity for designated global markets
- Understanding of various forecasting models and their implementation as required.
- Interact with global stakeholders on a regular basis and comprehend specific market nuances to forecast accordingly
- Drive discussions within the team and with global stakeholders for topics related to Demand Forecasting
- Responsible to improve pre-defined KPIs like forecast error, bias, SKU ownership etc.
- Use advanced excel to create multiple reports, analyze data, create what if scenarios etc.
- Should be able to analyze effect of forecasting decisions on entire supply. Should have an end to end view of the supply chain processes.
- BE/B.Tech along with MBA-Operations/M.Tech
- Work experience in Supply Chain domain, preferably in Life Science and CPG domain
- Hands on experience in Demand Forecasting
- Exposure to other areas of Supply Chain like Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Logistics will be an added advantage
- Expert in advanced excel and showcase strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Word
- Work experience on Kinaxis Rapid Response will be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Good communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month