With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager -Program Management Office Lead
The candidate will play a critical role in the PMO team for the ERP transformation program from an IT standpoint. In this role, you will be working with the IT-PMO lead and project Managers of other IT streams (Integration, Data, and Reporting) and ensuring that all operational support is being provided to them and their teams.
- Be a part of the Platform & Offerings-PMO team.
- Coordinate and track tasks within the Platform & Offerings team, generating reports, helping Project Managers through operational tasks (setting up reviews, etc.)
- Work closely with the HR and Finance Business function from the perspective of managing cross-tower operational tasks and reporting.
- IT enablement of resources across all streams of the program including Business, Implementation partners, and other supporting partners.
- Create of program/project status reports and other reporting required from the Analytics workstreams
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Masters in Business Administration
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management at senior levels and across levels within the organization (business domain partners and technical staff alike)
- Should be detailed, articulate, effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders across the program
- Experience with IT – PMO operations of large-scale product implementation.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and deal with a multi-team scenario with minimal supervision and support
- Ability to quickly comprehend the objectives and drive items to closure
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month