Experience: 6-8 yrs in relevant field
Education: Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering (B.Tech/ B.E) (with MBA, preferable)
- Take ownership and respond to the RFI / RFPs by working closely with the sales and delivery teams to to generate new business and improve existing/ key account business
- Understanding the customer requirements and building tailored value propositions and services to meet their requirements.
- Understanding customer pain points, analyze the Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning parameters of the service offerings and drive the delivery team to develop solutions towards addressing the customer requirements
- Review and update the marketing material on a continuous basis
- Liaise with the delivery team to work on proposals/ case studies.
- Develop specific go to market strategies for the service offerings.
- Proactively prepare for Industry events.
- Undertake industry research and identify new trends
- Participate actively in coordinating customer visits- Identifying the strategic importance, showcasing right capabilities, delivering marketing pitch & handling logistics
- Collateral s development, Account Mining and lead generation
- Analyse the marketing mix Product (service), Place, Promotion and Price in the context of the service offerings and team up with the delivery unit to improve the revenues / margins & competitor intelligence
- Knowledge of Aerospace domain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Experience of working with international market/ clients
- Working experience with leading Engineering services organizations
- Good analytical skills, ability to understand business situations and provide data backed analysis
- Strong marketing experience with exposure to business planning, lead generation/ account mining, market research, brochures, white papers, case studies etc.
- The ability to understand and prepare reports on companies, industries, sectors (across multiple verticals)
- Confident communicator with CXO level internally & externally
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word
Skills & Experience Bid Management, Bid Process Management, Presales Activities, Pre-Sales Support, Pre-Sales Technical Support, Proposal Preparation, Proposal Presentation Preparation, Tender Management
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter. ,
- Salary Range 70,000 to 80,000
- Salary payable Per Month