With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Data & Insights!
In this role, as a trusted advisor to the business, establish partnerships, assess business needs, provide critical interpretation of data, form hypotheses and clearly synthesize conclusions into recommendations, turning data analysis into insights
- Build, lead an analyst team to delivers rich business insights to improve talent supply chain and business outcomes
- Partner with business and technology teams to develop a strategy and solution that democratizes data and insights
- Lead the design, build and automation of reports or dashboards, while enforcing strong data governance practices
- Champion a culture of data-informed decision making, hypothesis-driven experimentation, and responsible practices of data collection, management and use
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Meaningful complex experience, working with data analytics or data science teams to deliver reporting, analysis, modeling and insights
- Meaningful experience in professional services industry, supply chain management or talent analytics
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (must be able to simplify complex topics, clearly articulate research, and persuasively engage senior leaders)
- Excellent management skills (must be able to mentor, guide, and inspire team members)
- Insatiable curiosity and a demonstrated ability to quickly master new research tools and techniques
- Proven delivery of data analytics platform and end-user adoption in partnership with technology team
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency)
- Knowledge of SQL and other database technologies, PowerBI and Microsoft Azure a plus
- Experience in agile delivery and working with user experience professionals
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range 70,000 to 80,000
- Salary payable Per Month