Lubrizol Additives is a pioneering global supplier of chemical additives technologies including , , , and . We are committed to providing value to our customers, and we understand that . The Lubrizol Additives team is passionate about what we do. Our customers count on us for , , and independent strength. We are looking for top talent to help inspire new ideas, create opportunities and enable the advancement of innovative technologies. We offer abundant opportunities for career growth in a challenging, collaborative environment. Learn more about how we are achieving .
Job Title : Manager Finance & Accounts
Reporting : Head Finance
Location : Turbhe (Mumbai)
Entity : Lubrizol India Private Limited
Summary of the Role:
The position is accountable for timely and accurate financial reporting under Indian GAAP and USGAAP, timely completion of statutory audits, GL controlling and an oversight of AP function.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Review of journal entries, monthly accruals of expenses
- Ledger scrutiny and Review of trial balance
- GL controlling, month end closing processing
- Aligning, improvising processes and ERP system for efficient accounting function.
- Support to Accounts payable function
- Ensuring correct center accounting
- Ensure monitoring and compliance with corporate policies
- Leading fixed assets accounting
Financial Reporting and audits
- Submitting trial balance to Parent Co. for USGAAP consolidation and quarterly reporting
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports to Joint venture partners, business reviews
- Preparing financial statements under Indian Account Standards (Ind AS)
- Timely completion of statutory audits
- Support during internal audit, tax audits or any other corporate internal audits
Requirements (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
Education / Certification:
- Chartered Accountant;
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- CS/ICWA would be an added advantage
Experience and Skills:
- 10 years of post qualification experience with at least 5 years in financial reporting
- Excellent in MS Excel, word, power point
- Working in ERP environment, SAP preferred
- Application of IND AS accounting and reporting requirements, handling audits
- Experience in USGAAP reporting will be an added advantage
- Good in written and communication skills
- Prior experience of handling team of minimum 4-5 people
Competencies for the Role:
- Strategic Thinking
- Financial Acumen
- Build Relationships
- Drive for Results
- Open Communication
About Us: The LZA South Asia manufacturing plant is at Turbhe, Navi Mumbai. Lubrizol India Pvt. Ltd. (LIPL) manufactures and markets fuel and lubricant additives and specialty performance chemicals for industry. With its strong technological and operational competencies, LIPL has the ability to adopt the changing needs of its customers, other stakeholders and society at large.
Our Employment offers you –
1. Diversity & Inclusion – Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that embracing diversity, inclusion and a global mindset will be a key enabler of our success.
2. Culture – Lubrizol’s culture of accountability and empowerment drives our success. Together, we are Lubrizol: Where science excels, and people make a difference.
3. Work Life Balance – We provide flexible working schedule that empowers you to split time and energy between work and other important areas of your life successfully.
4. Benefits – We believe our employees are most important to us. We take care of our diverse workforce and a culture of inclusive engagement in the workplace. We develop and train our employees and provide flexible medical benefits to address medical urgencies. Do explore to know more.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month