With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Are you the one we are looking for Inviting applications for the role of Manager, KYC/AML
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible to conduct periodic KYC refresh for institutional clients of a global investment bank which includes and is not limited to conducting an assessment of all documentation as per specific entity type and policy / jurisdiction
Prior Know Your Customer experience in the domain with driving transformation/projects experience / Robotic implementation experience will be preferred Responsibilities
- Review institutional entities like but not limited to PIV/PHC, Private Corporation, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, Broker/Dealer, Regulated Investment Manager, Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) etc. as per policy / jurisdiction for all KYC / CDD documentation
- Validate due diligence document according to business, entity and product matrix, including non-documentary verification
- Conduct review on beneficial ownership (BO) and key controller according to policy
- Initiate and coordinate client outreach for fetching client documentations
- Conduct false positive analysis on matches identified for counterparties alerted during watch list, sanctions and adverse media screening
- Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
- Ensure the highest standard of quality is adhered within team and at the same time drive process efficiency with outstanding practices
- Maintain a close Interaction with Customer/business as an SME in the area of AML / Compliance to resolve for any query / issues faced by the team
- Responsible for team s adherence to the critical metrics and business SLA s and maintaining detailed audit trackable dataset for production and quality
- Responsible for preparing and reporting out team SLA s to management
- To support, liaise and manage the outsourcing arrangement in line with Client SLA s and working with the Operations Manager to continually improve processes and systems.
- Teamwork with internal & external steakholders, including client teams.
- The postholder will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a remote team of KYC Analysts and oversee all KYC/AML services.
- To assist in the collation of Management Information (MI), providing oversight.
- Prepare reports as required & participate in special projects, as requested.
- Assist with driving production & the throughput of work volumes.
- University graduate in any field
- Deep domain expertise and Prior experience of leading teams in Institutional KYC
- Experience in building, appraising and leading Service Delivery of regulatory compliance teams with a span of 10+ FTEs
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion balancing highly sensitive casework
- Experience on tools like World Check, Bankers Almanac, Actimize, RDC, Lexis Nexis, Dow Jones and regulatory databases such as SEC Edgar search, Form ADV, FINRA, Company House and other local regulators and company registries
- Sound business communication (in English) is must-have
- CAMS certified
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month