With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply Now!
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Procurement
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist who will be responsible for Sourcing, Bidding and Negotiations.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Procurement domain.
- Tactical Buy Requests, Develop and recommended specifications, run RF for supply base, gather / analyse responses / conduct negotiations
- Spot Buy Requests, Solicit supplier bids, negotiation of final bids and, submit for approval
- Responsible for the completion of all pre-contract sourcing solution activities.
- Drive contractual and realized savings for the client according to the client engagement commercials.
- Responsible to understand and achieve category deliverables, savings commitments, achievements and obligations, and establish a project plan to meet each.
- Develop client category strategy, baseline, and market intelligence documents, category management approach per the 5 step sourcing process
- E-Sourcing managing e-RF events, create templates, conduct supplier trainings, run events & share analysis.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Management or any related field
- Relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of concepts
- Data Visualization
- E-sourcing experience on Ariba preferred or relevant tools
- Basic Knowledge of Six Sigma / Lean Concepts
- Exposure to interaction with Global Suppliers
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month