Learnship is a global education technology company that delivers products and services that remove the language and cultural barriers to give every global worker the ability to contribute and thrive in the connected 21st-century economy. We blend the latest technology innovations with research on how adults effectively acquire language. Our AI- & human-powered products and services produce immediate productivity and performance gains through formal and informal learning and on-demand performance support. At Learnship we believe success should be driven by ability and ambition, not bias or birth right.
To be successful within one of our Fortune 2000 customers’ organizations, a Learnship program requires well-coordinated promotion, smooth onboarding, ongoing motivation, and impactful reporting. Delivering such a program efficiently and effectively, at minimal cost and maximal impact, is the key to program success.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Implementing best practices on Incident & Problem Management
- Assists in prioritizing work activities across the team to achieve service levels requirements
- Creates, maintains, and documents processes and procedures following standards and policies, including configuration and change management
- Assist with technical documentation and contribute to the creation / publishing of Knowledge Base articles used by all levels of support
- Perform problem resolution and escalation triage
- Organizing, leading, and participating on project related calls and coordinating tasks among internal and external partners
- Planning, organizing, monitoring, and controlling projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion
- Effectively communicating with managers, peers, and business partners on deliverables, timelines, and support needed
- Performing project management responsibilities related to IT Operations
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications
- Improving systems by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Validating resource requirements and developing cost estimate models
- Review and publish weekly/monthly IT budget report and provide recommendations to reduce cost
- Measure operations metrics and identify possible patterns. Escalate to management as needed
- Performing daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Develop and manage multiple, concurrent operation plan schedules while monitoring projects daily to track progress against the work plan schedules
- Drives operational readiness through a cross functional project team
- Prepare appropriate presentations and reports of analysis
- Drive continuous improvement efforts within the overall process
- Use metrics to create meaningful analytical tools to document, assess, and measure information to support business decisions
- Use of effective teambuilding skills to accomplish buy-in of team members, associates, and management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience leading projects
- Experience in Agile methodology with Scrum or Kanban preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to produce information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Statistical tools.
- Power BI Experience is preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience in ticketing tools like Jira, ServiceNow
- Strong experience in collaborating with Operations team including DevOps/SRE
- ITIL certification preferred
- Good presentation skills
Learnship is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
English has become the language of global business. At Learnship, our purpose it to give a voice to global talent. Learnship is a global technology company that delivers product and services that remove the language and cultural barriers to give every global worker the ability to contribute and thrive in the connected 21st century economy. We blend the latest technology innovations with research on how adults effectively acquire language. Our cloud-based suite of products and services produces immediate productivity and performance gains through formal and informal learning and on-demand performance support. Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, Learnship partners with more than 500 global corporations in 70+ countries.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month