We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY:
Alstom IS&T is a corporate organization composed of 5 pillars. That position is located under the Business Solutions pillar, in charge of global architecture of Alstom IT solutions, as well as deploying, and maintaining it. Within Business Solutions, the ERP Program Director oversees the ERP solution tower, where central ERP solutions lifecycle is managed, including its applicative landscape such as manufacturing execution system, and supplier collaborations solutions. The ERP Core Team is divided in 6 streams: Accounting, Controlling, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Operations and Quality. You will report to the Operations Stream leader under this organization.
Under the Operations’ Stream, this position is offered for the Apriso Manufacturing Execution System (MES) team, which is in charge of:
- Securing that the MES is properly setup and all features are working as designed
- Preparing the MES systems for new roll-outs, by creating all necessary data (organizational structure, calendars, employees…)
- Ensuring and monitoring the correct inflows of materials and production orders from SAP side
- Ensuring and monitoring the correct outflows of time and movements confirmations back to SAP
Our MES is today interfaced with our SAP system and also dedicated Time & Attendance systems. In addition, in coming years, this MES platform will be even more connected to the Iot world.
You will mainly contribute to Alstom ERP core model implementation program. This position is based in Bangalore, and there will be frequent worldwide travel to Alstom sites to support locally roll-out. You will join an international team and collaborate actively with many different stakeholders (key users, regional process expert, Business process owner, solutions experts from all IS&T towers, Support teams, data et development factory). English language in a multicultural environment is a must.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Manufacturing Apriso delivery specialist’s role is to deploy our Alstom MES Apriso application, part of Alstom ERP program. As highlighted previously, our MES is strongly integrated to our SAP system and the Apriso delivery specialist will also have to ensure a proper and smooth integration to our backbone.
We are looking for an Apriso specialist to join our team, with a proven track record of implementing / rolling out a complete Apriso – production environment.
As an MES delivery specialist, you are in charge of your functional scope to :
- Assess and define scope including org structure, functional scope, applicative landscape, and local gaps (contractual and regulatory)
- Assess and define data migration & cleansing strategy
- Support Key users for data mapping and migration
- Design, Build and Test Solution (Core + Localization+ Auth + Batch)
- Deploy Application landscape
- Train Key users (Business counterparts will also take care of training Key Users)
- Correct UAT & post go live solution defects
- Knowledge transfer to Run
- continuously improve our implementation methodology
FUNCTIONAL SCOPE :
Your Functional scope includes following business processes:
- Display and prioritize operations thru the PMC module (Production Monitoring Cockpit)
- Time tracking, activities reconciliation and feedback to SAP
- Issues and actions’ plan management
- Quality follow-up thru operators’ self-inspections and quality checks against specifications
- Genealogy recording thru serial numbers tracking
- Production KPIs handling via Dashboard builder module
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES :
You are an action-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are a self-starter and result-oriented person. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are a must because you will need to work autonomously in a worldwide & multicultural environment. You should be agile to handle multiple tasks efficiently, keeping the big picture, and effectively delivering outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
Project methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Prototyping
Delmia MOM BPM – level 1 or above appreciated
Proven hands-on experience thru Apriso rollouts is a must:
- Apriso Process builder
- Screen developments
- Apriso version 2017 or more recent is needed
- Data base : SQL Server & Queries expertise
- Process Builder, GPM, Business Integrator
Integration with SAP PP: a real plus, with a clear knowledge on data flowing between SAP and Apriso. Knowhow on IDOCs monitoring also appreciated.
Language skills: English is a must, both spoken and written.
Graduated with an engineering degree, you have more than 4 years of experience in Apriso manufacturing solutions.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Salary Range 20,000 to 25,000
- Salary payable Per Month