Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- B.E Mechanical with 3 years of experience in Sheetmetal parts Laser Nesting, Laser Programming, Bend Programming using Nesting software e.g. Lantek, Bysoft and Trumpf
- Experience in Bending / Press Brake programming software e.g. Radan, TruBend
- Knowledge and experience in SAP for Routings and BOM creation
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D Modelling e-tool, preferably CREO
- Good knowledge on GD & T
- Execute Sheetmetal Fabrication projects for Crop Harvesting & Crop Care units.
- Support Productivity, CI and Innovation Projects in line with platform/unit priorities
- Responsible for Fabrication competency enhancement by implementing new process improvements, best practices etc.
- Plan, co-ordinates and executes the PDP / OFP Fabrication project deliverables in Process Planning, laser nesting, laser and bend Programming on individual capacity.
- Performs quality checks on the Fabrication projects
- Identifies and implements efficiency and quality improvement ideas in the group.
- Identifies potential projects that can lead to continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience Laser Programming, Nesting Software, Sheet Metal Bending
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month