Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online training. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had to imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake a claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2015
370 opportunities posted
171 candidates hired
About the internship
Are you someone who is looking to get a first-hand experience on how a brand grows and nurtures its online and offline presence? If yes, work with us and get a chance to build the world’s largest and most loved student community – Internshala Student Partner (ISP) program 🙂
What will you do?
1. Plan and collaborate with internal stakeholders to hire the best campus ambassadors (ISPs) by conducting hiring campaigns
2. Ideate and execute exciting contests with ISPs to create buzz about Internships and Online Trainings in their campuses
3. Track and analyze channel performance, and always be on the look-out for ideas to make the ISP program more meaningful
Who are we looking for?
Someone who –
1. Wears a thinking cap and comes up with out-of-box ideas
2. Has exceptional written and oral communication skills
3. Has excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to work alongside other internal stakeholders to execute campaigns successfully
English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Sep’21 and 26th Oct’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate 5 days a week
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
- Salary Range 15000 to 20,000
- Salary payable Per Month